Job Title: Head of Demand Generation
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Aims of Position
Support the achievement of ByBox’s revenue targets through filling the pipeline with qualified leads that turn into revenue. Embrace the ByBox values, represent marketing, both internally and externally, as well as manage and develop their team.
- Define and own the annual demand generation plan and maintain alignment with Finance and Sales through reforecasts and budgeting. Regularly track and report progress against plan.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing activities that drive high quality pipeline conversion across all lead program channels and nurture, these may be global, regional or vertical in nature.
- Manage and track marketing spend and report on key KPIs (inc. ROI) so that marketing activities can be optimised. This includes regular analysis and corrective action.
- Manage in-house / third party business development executives in the generation and qualification of leads and meetings.
- Maintain strong relationships with the sales teams, including aligned regional marketing plans, reviews and planning sessions.
- Develop our marketing capability through the selection, integration and optimization of fit-for-purpose martech tools and the wider evolution of our team processes.
- Champion our personas, their buyer journey and the information they need on the path to purchase.
- Manage, including selecting and terminating, our marketing agencies and ensure that their output remains consistently high, represents value for money and that they work as part of our team.
- Grow our database and improve data quality through a continuous focus on the importance of our data including compliant use in all our activities.
- Embrace new marketing techniques to find alternative ways to target and convert target customers.
- Improve sales conversions through use of funnel metrics and a suite of marketing assets to support the buyer journey to the point of purchase, and beyond.
- Support the wider marketing team to ensure collective success and recognition.
Skills and Abilities
- Comfortable with data and numbers, equally able to manage the detail as well as to report concise and insightful summaries.
- Strong and confident communicator, both written and verbal, able to speak and to people at all levels of the organization as well as customers and other stakeholders.
- Adept relationship builder able to handle a wide range of people and situations.
- A natural organizer with an ability to handle multiple projects, with competing priorities.
- Effective delegator able to enable team members and 3rd parties to deliver whilst holding them to account.
- Creative thinker, who has built innovative programmes that drive high conversions of MQLs.
Qualifications and Experience – Essential
- Recognised marketing qualification (e.g. CIM) and / or extensive marketing experience (the majority of which must have been in a business-to-business environment).
- Successful track record of partnering with sales leaders to drive business results
- Must be familiar with GDPR legislation and experienced in compliant data handling and storage
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot and Salesforce)
Qualifications and Experience – Desirable
- Track record in developing team members and achieving team success.
- Player / coach leadership style with proven team development, including business development executives.
Character and Personal Qualities
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Detail focused
- Team orientated (particularly with marketing colleagues, agencies and sales teams)
- Able to both think strategically but also roll up their sleeves and get things done.
To apply for this role, email: [email protected]