Founded in 2000, ByBox* has revolutionised the field service logistics market with its smart lock technology and innovative supply chain solutions. With hundreds of customers across the globe, ByBox* improves engineer efficiency, reduces distribution spend, and environmental footprint, minimises inventory and increases supply chain visibility
Headquartered in Slough, our solutions pair innovative software, physical storage locations and lockers secured by our innovative smart locks, and in night distribution, helping our customers ensure that the right critical parts arrive at the field service edge exactly when needed, reducing costs, and improving first time fix rates
ByBox is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System. Which will be operated to meet and exceed the requirements of ISO 9001. This will be achieved by:
- Maintain a strong understanding of our market and customers.
- Making every endeavour to ‘get it right first time’;
- Being honest and telling someone when we’ve got it wrong, so we can all help to get it right next time.
- Ensure that our staff are developed, motivated and competent to tailor our solutions to meet our customers’ exact requirements.
- Making quality objectives measurable, monitoring for evidence of achievement, and forming part of our employee appraisal program.
- Regularly monitor our processes to identify opportunities for improvement through the active involvement of customers, suppliers and employees.
The Leadership Board will ensure that this quality policy is implemented and understood within the organisation, with all the staff within the company being responsible for the quality of their work so contributing to the ongoing success of ByBox*.
This quality policy will be reviewed regularly throughout the year, with a formal review annually, to ensure that it is aligned with the company’s objectives and goals.
Click here for a copy of this policy.
* includes ByBox Holdings Limited and ByBox Field Support Limited.