Founded in 2000, ByBox* has revolutionised the field service logistics market with its smart lock technology and innovative supply chain solutions. With hundreds of customers across the globe, ByBox* improves engineer efficiency, reduces distribution spend and environmental footprint, minimises inventory and increases supply chain visibility
Headquartered in Slough, our solutions pair innovative software, physical storage locations and lockers secured by our innovative smart locks, and in night distribution, helping our customers ensure that the right critical parts arrive at the field service edge exactly when needed, reducing costs, and improving first time fix rates
Business Continuity Management is concerned with saving and protecting life, as well as improving and protecting the resilience of ByBox*. This means developing our ability to detect, prevent, minimize and where necessarily deal with the impact of disruptive events. We are committed to the continual improvement of our Business Continuity System. This enables us to recover to “business as usual” as soon as possible.
This will be achieved by:
- Maintaining a strategy for reacting to, and recovering from, adverse situations which is in line with senior managements level of acceptable risk.
- Identify, assess, and manage potential and actual risk that threaten major departmental systems and services.
- Maintain appropriate response plans underpinned by clear escalation process.
- Exercise and text response and recovery plans within a 3 year cycle.
- To provide employees with procedures to minimize or prevent exposure to business continuity risks.
- Take account of changing business and customer needs and requirements to ensure that the response plans and business continuity strategy are revised where needed.
- Remain aligned with current and emerging industry best practices and guidance.
- Ensuring that all contracts for goods and/or services that are deemed critical to ByBox continuity have a robust business continuity plan covering the goods and/or services provided.
- Provide clear communication to employees, customers, contractors, partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Have an overview strategic plan with specific objectives that are update annually.
Click here for a copy of this policy.
*Includes ByBox Holdings Limited and ByBox Field Support Limited