Unbeatable service partnerships
Cost-effective logistics services gives you confidence in every job
Ensure field service inventory is located precisely where it’s needed, thanks to ByBox’s flexible warehouse and distribution network.
• Engineer productivity through pre-8am, next day delivery and low stem mileages
• Capacity to order up to 10:30pm to reduce same day spend
• Ability to turn fixed cost into a variable cost through the ByBox warehouse model
• Customer satisfaction with improved rates of first time fixes
• Parts security with industry leading levels of stock integrity.
• Overall levels of inventory in your field service supply chain
• Overall cost per job
• Returns process inefficiencies
• SLA penalties from your customers
• Engineer mileages, travel costs and CO2 emissions.
UK distribution network
Assured Pre-8am delivery with notification; engineers know their part is ready for collection.
Global distribution partnerships
Use one of our trusted global distribution partners to help transform your field services. Already have a partner? No problem. Bring your preferred logistics partner and we will help optimise operations with you.
Warehouse your inventory without the need to manage or own storage space, ByBox handles it for you with a proprietary warehouse management system.
Further improve your service delivery with these advanced capabilities:
Forward stock locations (FSLs)
Rely on our network of inventory locations positioned across the whole of the UK to hold your most vital stock close to the field edge, to support critical same day incidents.
Pre-8am European parts delivery
If your inventory is held in mainland Europe, we can still collect on a daily basis and inject parts into our network for pre-8am next day delivery.
Extend distribution services to cover deliveries to secure sites on Saturdays and Sundays.